Monday 3 September 2012

New masjid

Assalamu alaykum,

Few weeks ago I have remade our little masjid. It was getting little dirty and in the past I saw my son using the masjid for different purposes. I mainly saw him getting on top of it to get the things out of his reach, if he didn't find any chair around. As I didn't fill the box with anything, it was slowly getting wrecked. Then I thought it was time to remake it. So the first thing I did was I opened the box and filled it with recycled paper, so it would last Yusuf for awhile, if he decided to climb on it again. He doesn't do it anymore though, I explained him that it was not a good thing to do. After I sticky taped the sides of the box, it was ready to be covered with felt fabric. I thought I would use felt for it this time, as I did it with the Kaaba. So I used the felt that I had in hands, the end result looks pretty much like the old masjid, except for the colors and here's the finished result:

From this:



To:
                     












No comments:

Post a Comment