Wednesday 30 October 2013

Building with blocks

Bismillah

Assalamu alaykum

Yusuf has been playing independently with the blocks since he was 2,5. His Dad would build him masjids, towers, etc., when he was young and Yusuf would sit and watch him. As soon as he hit 2-2,5 he started building by himself, whenever AbuYusuf builds something, he usually helps him to put a block here and there.

Blocks are great fun and really good at keeping your child busy for some time, alhamdulillah. (smile)

Below are few examples of what they did together in the past few months:












Sometimes Yusuf comes up to me and asks me to build with him, I'm not as creative and good as his Dad. Together we built masjids, zoo, farm, shops, parking lots, etc..


Yusuf's work:

Yusuf mostly builds masjids and then parking lot next to the masjid. He likes building ships and trains too. Once he is into it, he can spend an hour playing with the blocks. Alhamdulillah I can leave him to play on his own for some time, although I have to be close-by, whenever he calls me.





No comments:

Post a Comment